Welcome to the Online Application Portal for The Bombay St. Mary’s Society KG
The online application portal for Jr. KG admissions is now CLOSED. No further applications will be accepted.
Document review meeting will be schedule and parents will be notified of the same. Both parents and applicant must be present for the meeting. Kindly bring original application form duly signed by both parents, original documents for verification and attested photocopies for submission to the school.
Arrange the documents in the same order as mentioned on the cover page of the application form. This is only a document review meeting and is NOT AN OFFER OF ADMISSION.
Checklist for the document review meeting is as below.
- Completed application
- 1 – Passport size photo of the child
- 1 – Small size — Family photo
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Proof of Residence
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar card of father and mother
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
The date of birth of the boy must between 1 August 2012 and 31 July 2013. There are no exceptions in this regard. You will not be able to submit the application online if your son is not born between these dates.
You will be informed via SMS of the status of your application as well as via the school website.
The announcement of candidates for the document review meeting will be on 27 March, 2017.
The document review meeting will be held on 03 April, 2017 at which time payment of fees for selected candidates will be done.
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.